Sunday, 13 October 2013

SOMETHING I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY . . .

I've become a bit addicted to various healthy eating blogs.

I actually enjoy looking at recipes and wondering if I could try them myself. A lot of the time the list of ingredients is the first hurdle and if it looks too long, or I don't understand what one (or more) of the ingredients is, then I may give up and move on. But I actually LOVE reading them, love finding healthy cheats and thinking about meal planning.

I know. I'm as shocked as the rest of you.

What are your favourite diet/healthy food blogs???

5 comments:

Ms Jelena said...

Try them!!! I love cooking new things! I can't suggest any good blogs unless you read italian and serbian? :) xx

Robyn said...

I've been reading your blog forever and have really enjoyed your writing. Today I'm compelled to tell you about my blog because it's all about healthy eating, lol.

I'm like you, I don't like long ingredient lists and long directions so my goal was to create healthy recipes with fresh ingredients that you can make in less than 30 minutes. It became an obsession and I'm still at it! lol. I hope you visit and even if you don't, thanks for some great laughs and fun, relatable stories!

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

I like yogilates a lot, it's a healthy style blog and it inspires me a lot :)

xo
Ana
www.natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

Kirsty said...

I am exactly the same, i wish they made them with ingredient I could actually find! but it always looks so good!

Blue Eyes said...

This is my friend's good food blog:

http://thejollykitchen.co.uk/

Worth checking out,
xx