Thursday, 11 July 2013

I'M STILL HERE...

So I'm still alive; just limited to mobile internet at the moment.

But,  most  importantly, I've moved.

I've been in my new flat for nearly two weeks now.  And I'm still totally disorganised, still have things to unpack,  things to buy to make the place more at home (AND I still need to decide on a gas and electricity supplier)... but I'm LOVING living on my own.

That feeling at night when I walk in my flat door and look around knowing I don't have to see anyone else if I don't want to. . . It's amazing!

All the dirty dishes in the sink,  if there are any, are mine. I don't need to go to bed with my teeth unbrushed because I can't get into my bathroom. I have four rooms to myself! I feel so relaxed when I get home.

I'm almost . . . happy. It's weird. But deal with it. ;-)

6 comments:

Emma Henderson said...

YAY! You're still alive! Delighted you love your new place xo

sprinkles said...

I took a long time to get everything unpacked when I moved into my house. I only did the essentials - dishes, towels, etc.

I love living on my own. I just can't imagine living with anyone else again.

The Girl said...

This is great news. I'm so pleased you've made the move.

lacochran's evil twin said...

Yay!!!

carissajade said...

Cute! I miss living alone so much sometimes!

GirlX said...

I love the layout! I have lived alone for most of my adult life (I moved out of mom's at 17). It is really glorious to come home to my own place, my stuff is where I left it and all the beer is still in the fridge. I can't imagine having a roommate again. Congratulations on the new era!