Sunday, 16 June 2013

THINGS THAT SUCK ABOUT LOSING YOUR PURSE AND PHONE IN ONE GO . . .

  • You have no money
  • You have no phone
  • You have no debit card to GET more money
  • You have to walk to a designated meeting place for a lift to a wedding dressed in your finery because you can neither phone for nor pay for a taxi.
  • You are out of contact with EVERYONE the second you leave the security of your flat and Wi-Fi.
  • You can't tweet all your usual random thoughts when you're out and about - which is typical because all of your random thoughts seem far WITTIER than usual when they can't be shared.
  • You can't use your phone as a way of making you look busy.
  • You are constantly wondering if anyone has been in contact with you because you can't check your phone.
  • You have no alarm.
  • You are actually missing the phone far more than your purse.
Fingers crossed I can manage to retrieve these items because it is currently KILLING me... :-(

3 comments:

  1. It's like living in the 90s--no cell! And no money because I was in high school :) Good luck finding it all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! I forget my phone at home and almost die haha Hope you find it all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. People look at me like I have 3 heads when I tell them I have no cell phone. A friend keeps trying to get me to take one of her old ones.

    I'm sorry you lost your purse and phone. That really sucks! You'd think the guy who has it would have tried to get a hold of you in some way to make arrangements for you to get it back.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)