Sunday, 26 May 2013

TWAT . . .

You know when you meet someone, say at a party or a wedding or something and you kiss them, and you think you might like them but you're not sure if it was maybe just the alcohol talking? And they request you on Facebook and you start chatting to them on there and they suggest a night out and a few months later (things move slowly in this "theoretical" world) you finally end up meeting up? But you get drunk too fast because you're nervous and have only had a bacon sandwich all day, and so then you end up making a tit of yourself by just deciding to disappear home?

That. All of that.

Especially when you have realised you DO actually like the person.

Yup. I'm actually a massive fucking twat.

And I wonder why I'm single . . .

1 comment:

  1. Awww man well just say sowie and if he is a good one he'll give you a do over! My husband & I both acted up when we met haha

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)