Friday, 10 May 2013

THINGS I WOULD NEVER SAY . . .*

  • "Cleaning is so much fun. I wish I did more of it."

  • "I'd love a beer."

  • "Salad is delicious. I think I just ate way too much of it!"

  • "I was asleep by 9pm last night."

  • "I'm such an early bird."

  • "Exercise is the best!"

  • "I'm never drinking wine again."

  • "I'm sick of being blonde. I must dye my hair darker."

  • "Yeah, let's go up the tallest building in the world. Heights are my favourite."

  • "I am really good at relationships. Mine always last a really long time."

What would YOU never say???


*Post inspired by Nicole.

6 comments:

  1. You and I are the same person- except the heights I can handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious, I am so stealing this idea.

    Meeting your parents? That sounds like a GREAT idea, let's make a weekend out of it!

    I'm dying to go out for some sushi.



    ReplyDelete
  3. I regularly declare that I am never drinking wine again, but it only lasts as long as the hangover.
    Things I would never say:
    I love the rain, it makes my hair look so great.

    I think i'm ready to grow up and settle down.

    A new eyeshadow? oh no, I have enough of those already.

    Poppy | far away

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are 7 things on your list that I would never say too. Haha. I think I might blog about this sometime too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no thank-you, I won't have one more glass of wine. I should say that but I never do!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)