- Sometimes, if someone gets in my way in the street and I'm in a particularly bad mood that day, i will growl at them. Not throw them a dirty look as you might think if you know that definition of the word "growl". I will actually make a little growling noise, like I'm an animal.
- I always need my "Paula- -time". If I can't have at least one night where I don't have to see anyone or talk to anyone a week, then I feel myself getting crazy.I occasionally lie about having other plans when someone asks me to do something purely because of this whole needing my own time thing. Sometimes I have to lie to a few people. I don't ever feel bad about it. (That's a lie. I very occasionally feel bad about it.)
- Unless I reply to a text message the minute i receive it, I often forget to reply for days! Which is ridiculous as I am CONSTANTLY on my phone looking at twitter, facebook etc.
- Speaking of Facebook and Twitter, if I wake up in the middle of the night, I WILL check them to see what I'm missing.
- If I'm going on a train journey, I need to get on the first possible stop I can get on at as I hate getting on busy trains. This means occasionally I will walk BACK to the previous station and have to get a later train when I could have got on at the busier station and made the earlier one.
- I hate having to phone strangers. I have to psych myself up to do it beforehand. (One of the many reasons why I am really hoping that my ex's flat works out and I don't have to flathunt) I don't even like phoning my friends or family, so why would I want to talk to a stranger???
What are your quirks? Do you share any of mine?