Wednesday, 22 May 2013

ON WHY I'D ACTUALLY MAKE A GOOD GIRLFRIEND . . .

  • I'm low maintenance
You know those girls who want to see you ALL OF THE TIME? I not one of them. As mentioned in my previous post, I need my alone-time, and I have quite a busy social life. Basically as long as you don't make me do all the running, reply to some texts, and seem keen, I'll be happy.

  • I'm relatively easy on the eye
I'm not saying I'm a fucking goddess or anything, and I have my insecure moments, but in the grand scheme of things, I'm not a bad looking girlfriend to have to introduce to your friends or family.

  • I'm not the jealous type
I just don't have time for that crap. I'm insecure about stuff sometimes, yeah, but not in relation to other girls. I like to think if a guy is with me there's no reason for him to be with anyone else. If he has female friends etc, I accept that. Even if I don't necessarily think they like me.



Worryingly, I can't think of any more reasons. So perhaps I should actually re-title this post "Reasons Why I'm Single"??? For future reference what ARE good traits in an other half???

4 comments:

  1. Contrary to what most guys say they want high maintenance, jealous girlfriends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, is this like your dating resume?

    If its any conciliation, I think you sound wonderful.

    And not because you sound just like me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think it's a good sign if you don't boil their pet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like a keeper- I'll keep an eye out for a guy for you!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)