Sunday, 10 March 2013

BACK ON IT . . .

So recently I suffered a bit of disappointment in a professional capacity. I'm not going to go into it on here, because I don't really like to discuss that stuff, but I've re-grouped and decided that my work-life balance was a bit screwed up over the past few weeks, mainly because I was trying to impress. Not that it mattered.

Haha.

So I've decided that I'm going to concentrate on me from now on, and try and get fit and healthy, like I've been saying over and over I'll do for AGES. I've been to the gym a couple of times over the last two weeks, but I'm going to get back into leaving-the-office-at-4pm-and-going-straight-there; I'm going to try and do the new exercise dvds I have more regularly also. I've still got my once-a-week pole class to keep me going too.

Then there's the diet. Back on a Harcombe-type no-fat-and-carbs mixing as of tomorrow also. There's going to be lots of protein, more fruit and veg, healthier carbs. Far less alcohol. And a lot more water.

What's my motivation? I want to look good in a bikini, in case I get to go on holiday in the next month or so (fingers crossed.) I want to look good OUT of a bikini too  . . . just in . . . CASE! And I want to just feel overall better about myself. Okay, I didn't get the job I wanted, but that doesn't mean I can't look and feel better NOT doing it.

Wish me luck! And if you have any tips or advice you think would help, feel free to share...

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best of luck in your professional aspect of life!

    Btw, I also find it so hard to find motivation to go to the gym... Once I'm there, I'm fine. It's just the fact that I have to take a bus or walk for 15 minutes to get to the nearest gym that sucks all the motivation out of me!!

    -L

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)