Friday, 6 July 2012

YET ANOTHER WARDROBE MALFUNCTION...


About a fortnight ago I couldn't sleep, went onto asos for something to do (as one does!), and bought some new dresses. One of them, the first time I wore it, garnered many compliments. So yeah, I had to wear it again. Yesterday.

RIP new dress. :-(

At around 5.45 last night, as I tried to navigate my way over a massive bag of shredded paper that someone had very thoughtfully (sarcastic overtones here) left blocking a door . . . I felt the dress rip at the bottom, where the little slit was at the back.  When I touched the back of my dress, I realised it had quite significantly ripped. As in . . . WAS PRACTICALLY SHOWING MY ARSE!!!

Now, don't get me wrong - I like my arse! Some women, I know, have hangups about their bums; I'm not one of them. (Don't hate me - I hate loads of OTHER things about myself so I figure I can be honest about liking my own bottom.) That being said, I still don't want it to be hanging out there involuntarily! I was actually meant to be going straight out from work, but instead I had to go home, trying to cover the rip with my bag, and wondering if I was just being paranoid.

Then I got home and took a picture of the rip....


See what I mean??? Indecent!!!

I love this dress so I'm gutted! Luckily I have a mum, sister and friend who can sew so I'm hoping SOMEONE can remedy this for me. In the meantime, I'll have to perhaps refrain from wearing the dress. Damn it...


Have you had any wardrobe malfunctions recently???

3 comments:

  1. You do have a very nice ass =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a shame :( it has happened to me before, but with a pair of trousers :( lol

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bum :) I like mine too haha. I love that dress (rip notwithstanding) - the colour is gorgeous and it looks like it really flatters your figure!
    I have mini malfunctions ever since my son started getting heavy. I carry him and any neckline of anything ever worn will slide downwards. It's winter right now so I wear scarves which helps distract things, but geez! I could be wearing a bloody nun's habit and he'd still somehow drag the neckline down to indecency with his weight! :P

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)