Saturday, 16 June 2012

LONDON-IUM . . .

I'm off to London for work tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it, but you probably know how I feel about packing. The suitcase is currently sitting empty in the middle of the floor, has been for over an hour now while I procrastinate and do pretty much anything else I can to avoid actually putting things inside it. Seriously. I mean, I even mopped the kitchen floor, for fuck's sake. I mean, it was a half-hearted attempt at best but I still did it!

I think I may have to get drunk to do it. After all, everyone knows that boring tasks are more fun while done a little bit under the influence. Housework, paying bills, cooking, packing . . . if you get your drink on while doing this you'll have a blast. Or it'll at least take the edge off the mind-numbing dullness, which is better than nothing.

Now I'm talking absolute shite here so as not to pack. Sorry! I'd better go and do it now I guess.

Sigh . . .

3 comments:

  1. All you really need are a few work things (bo-ring), and lots of pretty dresses and shoes. Sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I am crap at packing. I always leave it until the very very very last minute because then I know it will have to be done and I can't overthink it - don't have time!
    I procrastinate too!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for a blog award here: http://fromdctozz.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/i-got-sunshine-on-a-cloudy-day/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)