Thursday, 26 April 2012

IT'S AFTER MIDNIGHT . . .

 . . . and I just want a cuddle. Or someone to tell me everything is going to be alright.

Being single and still a little bit broken-up inside is just very lonely sometimes.

Let's go look at links and stuff to cheer me up.

Like this.  (For realsies, this is my new favourite go-to-and-cheer-me-up website.)

Or this. (Still adore this website, although the novelty is SLIGHTLY starting to wear off. Or maybe the animals aren't as funny anymore.)

Aw, feck it. I can't even be bothered looking at funny links anymore.

I'm off to bed.

Alone.

Hurumph.

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up!!! It's better being single than with someone who doesn't deserve you! As cliche as it sounds, it's the most honest truth ever, trust me :)

    Mr Right is probably off to bed alone somewhere as well thinking when he is going to meet you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon <3

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)