Friday, 6 April 2012

THE FEAR . . .



We all get it from time to time, don't we?

That horrible feeling the morning after the night before, when the events start flooding back to you. Usually hazily, just enough for you to know you did bad, but not quite enough to know all the details.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse.

All I know is . . . since I woke up on my bathroom floor at 6am this morning with my clothes still on and a towel wrapped around me in lieu of a quilt, that's how I've been feeling.

And it's horrible.


Have you had The Fear recently?

3 comments:

  1. Look on the bright side. You were full dressed. You were in your own bathroom.

    FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you were dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bathroom is normally my napping place of choice too...although its normally the pub' toilets...

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)