Saturday, 24 March 2012

ON TATTOOS . . .

I don't have any tattoos, or any desire to get one.

It's not that I don't like them or anything - although the people who have more skin that is tattooed than skin that is not do sort of terrify me a little - they're just not really my kinda thing. I've seen tons of people with tattoos I love (and many with tattoos I DON'T love) but it's just not for me.

I suppose it's also partly the pain. After I got my nose pierced seven years ago, it put me off my plan to get my navel pierced as the pain, although it didn't last, was pretty intense. But it's mainly just that I don't feel like a tattoo would suit my personality. It's odd, I know!


How do you feel about tattoos and/or piercings? Do you have any? Would you?

5 comments:

  1. Love them both! Just got my first tattoo & can't wait to get the next! I loved my nose piercing but it hurt like whoa and I can't bring myself to do it again lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both! But l only have my ears pierced because I'm too scared of the pain again haha. Tattoos are a bit addictive, but I wrote a blog post on this a few months back because I'm sick of bad attitudes towards folk with tattoos :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 tattoos and wouldn't mind more. They do hurt, though!

    I used to always want to get my nose pierced. Didn't realize it would hurt so much so maybe I'll rethink that!

    I sit next to a girl in one of my classes and we were talking about some of her piercings. She has her nipples done and I think she also got her clit pierced too. I was shocked she would tell me all that since I barely know her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tattoos... on other people. Dave has 3 currently and is planning to add more.

    But for me... there's nothing in life that I want on my body permanently. So its a tattoo-free body for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know me, babe - I've got 6 and counting! And I am still thinking about the possibility of a tattoo sleeve (or even a half sleeve), I just don't know what 'theme' to go with. :P

    As the man himself, Ozzy Osbourne, once said - if you want to be original, DON'T get a tattoo! x

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)