Thursday, 16 February 2012

STRONGER . . .



I've said it before and I'll say it again . . . probably many times in the future.

I am stronger than I look.

Okay, I cry a lot, yes. I get hurt. Also, a lot.  But I cope.

I'll lock myself in a room and cry for days on end if I need to, talk the ears off those who will listen about my pain, listen to their words of comfort, embrace the misery until I can let it go.

And eventually I will.

I pride myself on the fact that, despite everything, I am a survivor.

And once again, this time, I know I will come out of it at the end.

It's just getting through the tunnel that is so bloody hard . . .


PS Why Britney? Just cos I can. It's Britney, bitch!

3 comments:

  1. ***Hugs*** its good that you let yourself work through your emotions instead of trying to surpress them. Going to take a leaf out of your book.

    Hope things get better soon ... here if you want a rant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww i'm the same. :(

    I hope things get better for you :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is inspiring :) We may get hurt and we may cry in our rooms with our doors shut, but we come out stronger and kick ass.

    -L

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)