Thursday, 2 February 2012

AND . . .

I think I finally have my blogging mo-jo back. Last year I spent the first part of the year too happy, and the second part of the year too sad, to actually think of ideas or to be really bothered writing. Plus I was a little distracted with reviewing on ciao which, y'know, actually makes me some money! Unlike blogging, where my google adsense account keeps letting me down and telling me I'm not valid, or some shit like that.

Anyway, for the moment anyway, expect a lot more posts from me. I now have ideas coming out of my ears. Or something like that. In the meantime though, help a girl out . . . I have my blog READING mo-jo back too and I'm looking for some fab blogs to add to my google reader - who are your newest blog crushes? I like funny, I like random, I like rants, I like chat about boys, or chat FROM boys . . . throw some blog urls at me, help cheer me up!!!

And while you're doing that, I'll decide what one of my MANY post ideas (i may be exaggerating a bit here - I have about two) I'm going to use next.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)