Tuesday, 10 January 2012

CHEER-ME-UP-TUESDAY . . .

Okay, so I've spent the majority of the past two days cooped up in a stuffy room with only a photocopier for company. It has NOT been easy. Today I described myself as the modern day Cinderella - photocopying instead of sweeping, covered in toner from trying to solve jams rather than cinders . . . and rather than rags I was covered in bits of paper that had escaped from the shredder. Fun! So today has not been my best day.

Since I've got home, things have brightened up slightly. Especially after someone on Facebook led me to THIS clip:




I might hate flying a whole lot less if this guy was on MY planes!

Anything funny you care to share?

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Somehow, I don't think this was the first time he did this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Imagine that on an Easy Jet flight... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy is fucking EPIC! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! If only all airlines let their flight attendants be so laid-back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy is sooo awesome!! I would love to be on a plane with me!! Would really cheer me up!! :)

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.com/

    xox

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)