Monday, 2 January 2012

AND IT'S DONE . . .

Happy 2012!

I rang in the new year with people I love and had a lot of fun - albeit getting very drunk and passing out and being drawn all over.

Unfortunately I was also let down by one of the people I trusted most seven hours before the clock struck midnight. With an email which I still replay in my mind nearly two days later.I'm trying not to think about it because I have rarely felt this devastated. I didn't do anything wrong apart from try to keep a friendship going.

Now I'm so angry I could scream!!!

I've disabled any comments on this post though - I may be angry but this is my own internal battle and I'm upset with myself that I'm even SPEAKING about it, but look at it like this . . . yesterday I was all ready to go out for new year's eve, make-up done, dress packed, coat on . . . I was JUST about to leave my flat when I saw the horrible email.

As I told the sender, the timing was impeccable.

And I'm going back to bed to cry now. Since I haven't done that yet.