Monday, 2 January 2012

AND IT GETS WORSE . . .

I have spent the day feeling like utter shite. Partly because I am nursing the Hangover from Hell(which has lasted all day) and partly because I feel utterly let down. It took me a while to cry, but when I did it sounded rather akin to a wounded animal. The pain felt that raw.

So far, I'm not particularly impressed with 2012. I didn't think 2011 was particularly great, and about this time last year I felt this shit for a very similar reason but this time . . . I just feel more than a little hopeless.

But I'm strong. And I'll turn this year around.

Eventually. Right now I just need to wallow for a while.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. You are strong. It's just the first few days. You have the rest of the year to turn it around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me please. Let me know you're alright. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some wallowing is allowed but not too much. Get out and do something fun today (only if it's for 5 minutes).

    Hope you're feeling a little better.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Enormous massive haayooooooj hugs* x

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)