Thursday, 13 October 2011

STOP - PYJAMA TIME!!!

I was having a kinda shitty day today, so even though it's not payday until tomorrow (and I am, predictably, broke) I decided I really wanted to treat myself after work. I had no idea what I wanted to actually BUY though, but after a trip to Primark to see if they had my favourite ballet pumps, I found my calling.

Pyjamas.

Considering the amount of time I spend in bed (that sounded wrong - I MEANT because I'm so lazy!) you KNOW it makes sense.

I got a bit over-excited and kept picking more and more up, and eventually had to narrow it down. Primark, for all its faults, has a FABULOUS choice of pyjamas (it also has a large range of onesies, if you happen to be in the market for one of those - just an FYI). I bought three pairs in the end, one which was a pre-matched set, and two lots of separates. I HAD to make sure I had a top for each bottom - apparently that's something I'm weird about, although I will happily mix and match any which way when I'm in a hurry to get to bed and/or inebriated.

So the PJs . . .

I have these ones on right now, so you get a pic of the cool graphic on the tee. I bought some uber soft matching dark grey trousers to go with these. Sooo comfy!

Pretty! Not that there's anyone to disturb me really but who cares about the specifics???

Yup, Moody but Marvellous. This set sums me up pretty well.

I might not have anyone to share my bed with, but that doesn't mean I can't look good while sleeping alone, right???



How do you feel about pyjamas?

7 comments:

  1. I think pyjamas are adorable and look cute but I'd only wear them at someone else's house!
    At home I just wear my undies and sometimes a singlet - I get too hot otherwise (and that's not even a sexual innuendo)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some pyjamas.
    In the Aussie summer i usually wear knickers and a singlet, or a nightie but in winter i am all about snuggly flanelette pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even wear PJ's to bed and I love the ones you bought!

    And screw being broke, as I'd recently decided. It's all about living in the moment and making yourself as happy. (even if it is by using materialistic means) :)

    -L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pretty much live for and in pyjamas.

    Mmmmm.

    Just thinking about them makes me want to cancel my plans and go for a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pyjamas are the bets. I think they just represent cosiness and security. I'm a sucker for flannel PJ trousers, particularly striped or checked in girlie colours and a soft t-shirt. I live in them when I'm home at night. :)

    I bought some hot pink checked bottoms from M&S outlet in the winter and after about two washes they went all bobbly and oosy and shrunk into capris. WTF M&S??? Where's the quality? Pfff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a pyjama FREAK!! Love, love, love Pyjamas, and like you, the tops have to absolutely match the bottoms. Although I don't wear them to bed (gets too hot with two dogs underneath the covers), I still have to have my PJ's while I'm watching TV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adult onesies scare me. It's too much like a fucked-up fetish (as opposed to the kinky, fun kind).

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)