Tuesday, 25 October 2011

CHEER-ME-UP-TUESDAY . . .

Once again, all is a bit crap. I have a lot of conflicting stuff going on in my head and my life. It's not good. I sometimes feel like drama follows me everywhere I go. I am trying to work out how I feel about a certain thing and because I DON'T know, I am trying to work out how to not lead anyone on without burning my bridges. It's a horrible thing when you know you're really not ready for something, but then you worry that if you give up the opportunity, it might pass you by and then you'll regret it.

But then, the grass is always greener on the other side, eh?



Well... maybe not. :-) (Sorry, I have been waiting to use that Stewart Lee clip for YEARS now. I love him.)

Anyhoo, time to share my new all time favourite website, and if you haven't saw it already and go based on my recommendation, I hope you love it as much as me. Have you ever saw a picture of an animal and imagined what it might be SAYING In that picture???

Well, I never have, I'll be honest, but after seeing that website I find myself doing it all the time now.

ANIMALS TALKING IN ALL CAPS is the funniest tumblr site I have ever happened across.

Let's check out some of my favourites:

http://animalstalkinginallcaps.tumblr.com/post/11864177155/dear-god-i-would-like-shia-labeouf-to-have-dirty
http://animalstalkinginallcaps.tumblr.com/post/11697221137/what-happened-did-you-fall-off-that-ladder
Then there's the one I knew that Mich would love...
This is one that reminds me, for some reason, of Lemon Gloria's blog posts - http://animalstalkinginallcaps.tumblr.com/post/11616260454/hey-hey-mark-what-would-you-do-if-my-nose-was


AND THIS ONE . . . IS MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE. Everytime I am unhappy, I will look at this one, and it will make me smile.

I wonder if they ever DID make it to the library that day... :-)

Do YOU love this website too? If so, please share your favourite. If not, go and find one! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of that site before but it's cute!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)