Thursday, 29 September 2011

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT???

Statcounter is the goddess of all websites. Mainly because I get to have a laugh at some of the search engine terms that seem to lead people here.

So what have I found today?

***"people swimming too slowly"
I'm curious. Are you looking for advice on how to speed them up? Or how to hurt them? I just wish you'd provided a WEE bit more information, because this is just frustrating for me. Do you hate them too?Or are you one of the people I was ranting about???

***"embarrassing thing that happened on the subway"
Oh yeah, that probably involved me. I am the Queen of doing embarrassing things on the subway.

***"irish dream cocktail"
I don't know what this is, but it sounds like something I would really enjoy! I imagine it would have some Baileys in it... I like Baileys.

***"xmas party cheating scotland"
I'm not an expert on the cheating part but I have been to a fine share of xmas parties in my life. And silly drunken incidents. Although I don't know if you were looking for that, or just for a justification to cheat at a xmas party.

***"drunken madness"
speaks for itself really.

***"I chew on my sleeves"
I don't really know what to do with this. I don't chew my sleeves. Sorry. I can't help.

***"monthly visit from Aunt Rose"
I'm guessing you were googling the film Sugar & Spice. That's where I got that saying from. Yup, it's my go-to period phase.


The one I'm utterly disturbed by though is this one: "young little lolita girls 2to9 nude photos". Seriously??? Who DOES that???? And I'm a bit upset it actually lead someone to this blog. Just - no. No.



Have you had any funny and/or disturbing searches carried out on your blog recently? Feel free to share. And if you don't have a way of tracking this - sort that shit out. Honestly, you'll be glad you did!

6 comments:

  1. Remember a long time ago when I had that ladybug infestation on my porch and into my apartment? Well, I titled the blog post "Little Lady Bug Killer" and since then I STILL get hits for people searching "Little lady killer" which I think is a serial killer in the US? Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get myself a better stat counter thingie. I'm just using the one on blogger and I often wonder how accurate it is.

    This post inspired me to check my own stats and lately, mostly people are finding me through google searching for pictures of covered wagons. Odd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've got some corners! My favourite is 'you're crazy.. And then some!' haha! Others include kiss my neck makes me horny, you are my rebound boy, giving head confession, overwhelming need to cuddle. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do know that now you will be DIRECTLY linked to nude lolitas, just by mentioning it!

    I also have a good laugh when I see the referring terms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Hen on a hot rock" - eh?

    "Hen night fucking" - ummm... what?

    the most popular one recently is "Oh God What Have I done" lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy b-day a day late :/

    hopefully the perv was disappointed when he got here...I'd be scared if he decided to stay!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)