Wednesday, 7 September 2011

SOFT CENTRED???

I seem to be in the minority that when a box of chocolates is handed around, I go immediately for the strawberry or orange fondant filled ones.

It's actually quite handy, because I then get the biggest share of them. Result!!!

But I don't really understand why so many people don't like them. How can they prefer caramel filled, or nutty, or coffee flavours over the deliciousness that is strawberry or cream filling???

Each to their own, I guess though.

This is such a filler post. (Or is it a "filling" post, ba-hahahaha.) I just can't be bothered thinking too much right now about anything other than the utterly superficial. It hurts too much and makes my head ache.


What's YOUR favourite in the box of chocolates?

10 comments:

  1. Personally, I'm a chocoholic so any and all in the box make me happy. A little TOO happy, hence the larger than necessary waistline. But I do like the strawberry filled ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh you're THAT person! I'm definitely the one who avoids orange and strawberry centres at all costs. I go for the purest chocolate, the one least polluted by other ingredients :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a nougat or a chewy fudge centred person myself... but hey, whatever floats your boat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apart from the fact I love pretty much any and all chocs (coffee creams apart) I am defintely and orange and strawberry cream lover.

    So good with a cup of tea. Okay, you've got me drooling now.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... does it make me racist if I say the white ones? :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am ALL about the coffee cream. Then strawberry creams. Anything chocolate orange makes me do a little sick in my mouth! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG YES! Me too. I always want the creamy fruit centres and hate the nut ones or hard ones. So you and me can never share a box of chocolates or we'd have a fight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always ~try~ the gooey orange/strawberry flavoured ones and then remember how much i hate them! Strawberry ones remind me of calpol! Anything nutty, and im golden haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just like you, love the fruity cream flavors, especially lemon, humm hummm

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)