- It IS actually possible to have a classy hen do. Especially when it involves getting dressed up in party frocks and starting off with high tea and champagne at a posh hotel.
- If you start off drinking champagne, it can be quite difficult to "downgrade" to normal wine later on. (Well, I found it difficult anyway!)
- Apparently it's only old men who like to chat me up. Old men who have a wife sitting five feet away telling him to stop bothering me.
- I'm not ready to be chatted up anyway.
- I may be stronger than I look, and possibly stronger than even I realise, but someone is still my Kryptonite (because obviously I AM Superman. Duh.) And I'm still struggling with this.
- Starting to drink at 2pm is not the best idea if you end up out until 5am the following day. (Ouch.)
- It is actually possible to drink enough to overtake drunkenness without stopping and go straight to the hungover stage.
- It's apparently hard for me to keep both eyes open at the same time when getting my picture taken. At least while I've been drinking anyway . . .
- Fake tan rarely works the way you want it to. But Spanx are clearly the work of some sort of miracle.
And that's all for now. How were your weekends? Did you learn anything as fascinating as what I learned??? ;-)