Wednesday, 6 July 2011

THIS WEEK . . .

I'm really not coping right now.

I made it to my GPs finally last week. My symptoms don't seem to match up with any specific illness or condition, so they gave me a month's course of anti-spasmodic medication to see if it helps at all. (You gotta love the guesswork involved in diagnosing someone, eh?) Although things have been a lot better than they were, the pain is still coming and going sporadically. The discomfort is decidedly less intense though.

Of course, now I have the health thing a WEE bit more under control, I can focus on the being alone thing again and that sucks.

I'm miserable and I'm not sure if I can trust anyone with my feelings again. The rejection just hurts too much.

I know it will get better with time. But right now . . . I just want to curl up in a ball and howl.

7 comments:

  1. You know what mate? Let yourself curl up in a ball and cry - though the circumstances arent the same, i've been feeling like a good cry lately too ( depression - its never-ending apparently ).

    It wont change things but it will help in the long run...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes curling up in a ball and crying is the best way to let out your frustrations :) Hope they figure out what's going on soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things start looking up for you soon, my dear! Have you thought about therapy? It's worked wonders for a lot of my friends who were down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could cry. So you can shed a tear for me. I have had years of doctors guessing and this year I am getting the answers I am not sure we wanted to hear. Chin up! I am new to blogging and stumbled on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cry and let it all out. We've all been there and if not all then a damn good lot. I hope you're feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey P,

    It's been a while since I've read you. Head up chest out, interestingly I wrote an article yesterday before going through my blogroll and arriving here. It may provide comfort that you certainly aren't alone.
    http://life-begins-40.blogspot.com/2011/07/321-youre-back-in-room.html

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a rough week indeed. I hope it gets better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)