Tuesday, 21 June 2011

MY NEW FAVOURITE SONG . . .

is this one . . .



Coupla points . . .

1. Neyo - if I was a cannibal, I would eat him alive. Actually, cannibal or not cannibal . . . he looks immensely edible.

2. Pitbull. Um yeah. Also.

3. I would like to be one of the girls in that video getting the "give me everything tonight. We might not get tomorrow" treatment. At least it's honest. And I could potentially have the option to tell my story.

4. The female singer Nayer reminds me SO MUCH of the late Aaliyah. Just me?

3 comments:

  1. My friend heard this song on the radio when I was driving her somewhere the other day and she seriously thought Chris Brown sang this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a tune to dance to. Although lyrically I believe it's advocating casual sex.

    Lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my morning song to get me pump to go to work!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)