Monday, 27 June 2011

:-(

I don't know what's stressing me out the most anymore:

Is it the fact I could cry and/or fly off the handle at the tiniest thing?

That I'm sick and I don't know why?

That I have no idea how on earth I am going to get all my work done over the next few weeks?

The fact that . . . no. I can't even go into that one again. It just hurts too damn much, even a couple of weeks down the line.

Or is it just all of it? Why is it that all the shit always decides to crap on you all at once? It's always a big shitty fucking mess and there doesn't seem to be a way out of it.

4 comments:

  1. You should take time off work and focus on yourself and re-energize your soul. Come to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know the saying "when it rains, it pours"? Unfortunately, it's the truth. Keep your chin up girl! You'll get through this. I've been in your situation many times before and still sometimes find myself there, but try to find the positive things in life! (easier said than done, I know).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you've been having such a rough time of it lately.

    I totally agree, once the shit hits the fan, it seems to spray in all directions and nothing gets missed. I wonder why that is.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it rains, it pours.

    *hugs*

    Make a list of things that make you feel better, and go through them. Eating salads (although they never seem appealing in the moment) seems to improve my mood later in the day. So does taking a midday shower. And watching a movie like Notting Hill. Or watching a couple of episodes of Arrested Development.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)