Sunday, 17 April 2011

MY NEW FAVOURITE MUSIC ARTIST . . .

. . . has ACTUALLY been around for years.

I remember Robyn (who is only about four months older than me) being around back when I was a teenager, singing so-sugary-you-could-gag-on-it sweet pop. But since those days she's actually become pretty cool. I am absolutely addicted to her album "Robyn" from a few years back, which I have been listening to over and over for the past few days, and her album "Body Talk" is also starting to grow on me.















So what about you? Do you like Robyn? What album can YOU not get enough of at the moment? Feel free to share! Available from amazon: Robyn (UK Edition Bonus Track)

8 comments:

  1. "With Every Heartbeat" is my fave Robyn song. I saw her live at T4 On the Beach the other year, she was fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that album ( " Robyn " i mean ) - " Every Heartbeat " was the song that initially got me hooked and then i fell in love with the rest of it. " Handle Me " was pretty big on my plalist for a while... total girl power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny that, I was thinking about this when her song popped up on my iPod this morning! I always skip the older stuff, but this time I actually listened to "Every Heartbeat" and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah total robyn lovefest ;) There's not a single song of her's that I'd skip! Bum Like You / Konichiwa Bitches / Be Mine are my top 3 atm
    Love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of 80's electro music I used to listen to. Of course, I'm horrible at artist names so I can't give you an example.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pal Pats adores Robyn! I did love the 'Every Heartbeat' song 2 or 3 years ago, when I was going through a bit of a bad patch emotionally & mentally. Rather gorgeous song. Plus I really liked her on Never Mind The Buzzcocks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to admit, I have a couple of her 90s tunes on my iPod - looove them!! Her latest album is also amazing though - proper tunes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh I have always loved robyn...so funny you put these up I just add her songs to my car playlist last night

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)