Friday, 29 April 2011

THE BEST THINGS ABOUT THE ROYAL WEDDING . . .

1. We get an extra day off work.

2. Dominos is doing a royal wedding deal - buy one pizza, get one free - until Sunday.

3. Apparently it is an excuse to start drinking early.

4. Since the Prince is marrying a girl who isn't already royalty of some sort and is also quite a good looking girl, this may be the start of the Royals looking slightly less in-bred. Go Kate!!!

I'm not planning on watching, apart from to see The Dress at some point. I'm going back to sleep. I may not be a royalist or believe in the monarchy, but I do wish the two of them all the best though - they do both seem like very nice people and deserve all the happiest in the world. And for the rest of the world watching the Royal Wedding, hope you enjoy!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I agree :)
    Enjoy your sleeping ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I didnt stay up to watch it here in the states, but I know a lot of people who did. In my book they are nothing special , just a couple of lucky zygotes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently they're still 15th cousins... How awesome that you get an extra day off work because of their marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only watch the wedding by TV only, but I agree if Kate look so beautiful for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I didn't know they had Domino's there! I thought it was just an American thing.

    Wish we got a day off for the Royal Wedding but sadly, no!

    I had to laugh at your comment about the royals looking in-bred.

    I didn't get up to watch it either. I recorded it though, that way I can fast forward through it if it starts to get too boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched the highlights. After all, you've seen one dress that covers the bride from neck to toe, you've seen them all.
    I do love your profile description. It's charming and brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)