Friday, 25 March 2011

FOXY!!!

Ever since I was introduced to the documentary "Grizzly Man" a few weeks ago, I have really wanted a pet fox. (By the way, if you like documentaries, and haven't seen this, check it out. It's pretty fascinating.)

Which is really strange, since the documentary was actually TECHNICALLY about a guy who was obsessed with bears, but foxes pretty much upstaged the bears in the film. And now, despite the fact that they apparently would not make good pets, I still want one. They're sooooo damn adorable. Also, in the area I live in, they sometimes just waltz past you in the street, without a care in the world. And I'm not even scared when they do that. (And I scare easily.)

I know I can't have one as a pet really. But I still REALLY want one.


If you could have any kind of animal as a pet, what would you choose?

11 comments:

  1. A pig. I really want a pet pig. And maybe a goat ... Oh, oh .. and a Polar Bear! I'd love a Polar Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! OH! I have a few! Irish Wolfhound, Elephant, a giant turtle that I could possibly ride on, a mountain lion, an electric eel and/or a bald eagle.

    Foxes are quite rad. I agree with you. I hope you capture one and keep it for yourself. Happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A baby elephant. No, a lion cub. Oooooh. I wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just said EXACTLY the same the other day - I want a FOX !! They are just so cute with their tiny nose and long hairy tail. Where I live, even though I'm pretty much "in the middle of the city", I've already seen two foxes walking around. The last one just stood on top of a car, looking at me. I wanted to pack him into my bag and take him home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello hello! It's been a long time since I've been by to visit, sorry. School is keeping me very busy.

    I've seen foxes at the zoo but never running about on the street. I think that might freak me out. They sure are cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um you did hear about the fox who went into someones house and via the cat flap and attacked the householders right????? It was in the national news here in Englang.. Happened in London I think! They are vicious creatures :-/ eeek im scared!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S I would have a lizard.. Too high maintenance though!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, nothing really impossible about the pet fox. There are plenty of options between growing the fox from a wild pup and getting already domesticated one:
    http://paradoxoff.com/domesticated-foxes.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    boundlesstechno@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)