Saturday, 22 January 2011

UM . . .

So I've just realised it has been over a week since I posted on here. Wow. This is fairly unprecedented. I mean, it's not like I've been on holiday or anything. But I feel like I haven't stopped all week. What do I need to catch you up on?

Well, there was the so-called civilised dinner party at my friend's house which descended into drunken dancing, getting to bed at 6 am (after my friend apparently had to take out my contact lenses for me, and put my pyjamas on for me - don't remember that myself), and then having to deal with a few hyperactive kids with a hangover a few hours later. Great night, but I felt so lousy the next day that I almost didn't drink that night. (Yes, I said "almost".)

There was tipsy dinner with my sister. There was tipsy dinner with one of my former flatmates where we finally got around to exchanging Christmas presents. I got her a bracelet and necklace from Accessorize. She got me a 3 litre box of pinot grigio blush. Oh yeah baby!!! (Speaking of presents, the one I ordered for Mich STILL hasn't turned up, six weeks later. Not happy.) There has been a few occasions of hanging out with a certain someone, which has been nice.

And today there was shopping (well, since it was a Saturday afternoon, there was me getting angry and wanting to kill people in my way, which pretty much IS my idea of Saturday afternoon shopping), dinner at ASK, and seeing Black Swan at the cinema. Have you seen it??? Man, was it intense. And Natalie Portman? Fecking incredible!

I will try to get back into the swing of all things t'interweb related over the next few days, but what have I missed during my accidental absence? What have you all been up to?

Oh, and in case you hadn't already guessed, I've already finished the box of wine...

3 comments:

  1. Wondered where you'd gone! I've been gone for a few days too so still catching up!

    is the drunken dancing on YouTube? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your idea of shopping and my idea of shopping are very similar :)

    Holly

    www.HereSheSat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was beginning to wonder whether you were ok.
    Sounds like you had a fun week :-)
    Oh, and I second the Elle's question. Youtube? :-D

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)