Wednesday, 1 December 2010

SNOW FUN ANYMORE . . .

Seriously, snow, you're pissing me off more and more by the day. The entire city appears to have shut down (well, apart from my office, where I still need to go every day. Sigh.)

But, if you are looking for ideas of snow sculptures to make, you could do worse than to try to make THIS . . .





Hi, giant "meat and two potatoes" snow sculpture!!! Let's watch while "Mum" pushes you over and kicks the shit out of you.

Hahahahaha.

You're welcome.

11 comments:

  1. Haha! She's not having any of that!
    Not much snow down our way yet....somehow we're sitting in a thin dry band with chaos to north and south :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is seriously funny. I'm still laughing over it.

    We got a ton of snow last night and today too. And as if we don't already have enough, it's snowing again. Grrrrrrrr.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D
    I think my Mum would actually cry if there was a massive snow cock at the front of her house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. А! J'ai l'habitude de ne pas poster dans les blogs mais votre blog m'a forcé à, un travail remarquable .. belle ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funniest thing I have seen in ages :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE his accent! :)
    Oh and the whole thing is freaking hilarious!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMFG this is hilarious! Thanks for posting that XD

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)