Sunday, 19 December 2010

I AM CURRENTLY . . .

  • unwell. (Which I hate, because I don't *do* sick)
  • procrastinating rather than wrapping presents
  • feeling a bit removed from the blogosphere (just have loads of other things on my mind)
  • having loads of things on my mind (did you already work that one out?)
  • confused (why are boys so confusing?)
  • wondering why text messages can be so damn ambiguous sometimes
  • coughing a lot (severity of coughing noise? Sonewhere between a heavy smoker's cough and a deathbed cough. Yup, just like that.)
  • looking at my google reader and wondering how I've let the blogosphere go to the state that I have 659 unread items sitting there
  • considering pressing "mark all as read" as just thinking about it makes my head hurt and makes me want to go and curl up in a little ball
  • wishing the snow would piss off already. (it's just getting beyond a joke now.)
  • wondering where my appetite has gone and if it buggered off when my common cold turned up.
  • thinking waaaay too much . . .

Anyway, that's where I am right now. What about you?

6 comments:

  1. aww honey *hugggs*

    You poor thing :(

    Hope you get better ASAP - though don't think work is going to be a possibility for you if you're this bad.

    I'm... distracting myself. If I'm sober, I have fucked up dreams and disturbed sleep. If I'm drunk, I have fucked up dreams and disturbed sleep. I can't win. Ho hum.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being sick sucks :-(
    Get better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sick too!!!
    Get well soon... just a few days until Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear P.
    I am a new follower. But, thats not what i was going to say


    what i was going to say is, GET BETTER SOON! I really hope you feel well soon. and that all your problems clear up into perfection.

    -Corey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you get better soon, you can't be sick for Christmas! I was once and it was pretty awful.

    Wish my appetite would leave. Actually, it's not so much my appetite that I want to leave. I just wish I had some actual self control and didn't feel the need to shovel anything and everything in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling a bit better by now. *hugs*

    My reader looked the same earlier. Got it down to 40 now, but a lot did just get marked as read. Some bloggers are too prolific for busy months...

    Have a great christmas!
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)