Friday, 12 November 2010

TGIF . . .

You ever have one of those days where you know within approximately two minutes of getting out of bed that it is NOT going to be a good day?

That's where I'm at today. I have managed to over-sleep, I can hear the wind and rain tearing up the world outside, and I still have to pick a bloody outfit. Grrr.

I also have no plans for the weekend, save for the Diana Vickers gig at the ABC on Sunday night. Mind you, I'm not actually all that sure I have the energy to do anything really.

The only upside to it all is that at least it's Friday, and I should have got paid. I hope. Maybe I should check that before I count THAT as an advantage.

Also, perhaps I should actually get ready for work, instead of just having a rant on here about how I'm running late etc.

Hahaha.

Any good plans for the weekend, folks? Have a good Friday!

12 comments:

  1. Cr*p start! Hope the rest of your day goes better!
    Plans to meet up in Canterbury with friends I haven't seen for 18 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you made a valid point. Better to stay in bed when you know it'll be a shitty day. Then again, I felt the same way this morning and I chose to sadistically torture myself by coming into work.

    Weekend plans: going to the beach, having dinner with friends, sleeping and sorting out my desk. It's come to the point where I discover things I got for myself last year and have since duplicated in purchases. A man does not need several dozen erasers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, somehow i get the sense this might not be the first time you've ran late

    usually when i'm running late i'm freaking out! you seem to calm, have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picking out an outfit always seems to be harder when I'm running behind. Nothing fits right on those days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a reason why I used to love working at the hospital, put i=on scrubs and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Randomly, I like Diana Vickers new single, it's awesome. And I'm normally not that into charty type music. I think it's all the slurring and whooping...

    Find some energy you! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God, I felt EXACTLY the same way today: no plans for this weekend with absolutely no energy to make any, and just a crappy time at work in general spent with lingering remnants of a mid-week cold - just enough to make it for an unpleasant day.

    Though, I hope your weekend is off to a good start now!

    -L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, at least it was Friday. That's ALWAYS an advantage! lol

    I actually had a really good Friday yesterday. And this weekend I have absolutely nothing going on except that I'll go to my mom's house for dinner tomorrow night like I always do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post, great ))

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)