Wednesday, 20 October 2010

A SOMEWHAT BELATED CHEER-ME-UP-TUESDAY . . .

Okay, okay, so I know it's nearly Thursday actually (at least where I am anyway!). But I've had a fairly shitty week so far what with a rather stressful but boring week in work and the whole mixed signals situation. And I feel pretty shitty in general. So I feel like I need to do "Cheer Me Up Tuesday", like, right now.

And, hey, it's my blog so it's my rules. If I want to do CMU Tuesday on a Wednesday night, then I can, 'kay???

So here goes - my new favourite past-time is to scroll through Youtube for the "unlikely things to hear" section of the TV show Mock The Week. I love it. :)











Ahhhhh . . . I feel a bit better already. :)

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Cheers, babe! That's put me in a slightly better mood as well :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!! Is this like "Who's line is it anyway?". This was hilarius!! Oohh I needed that. I liked the "Hot Food is now avialable because the buffet car is on fire." hehe. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this before, I'm gonna go look for more of them on youtube now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny. I hope you added a glass of wine while you researched youtube for CMU Tuesday... Anyhow, I hope your weekend is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love mock the week. Definitely made a great start to the day - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these! Thanks for posting, they've cheered me up as well. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for that! Improved my Thursday for me :-)
    Hope your week is getting better!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favourite shows :)
    Can't believe how sharp these guys are!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)