Sunday, 10 October 2010

NERJA IN PICTURES . . .



Thought I would share some pictures from my holiday to the Costa del Sol in Spain last week. So here goes . . .

The view from our balcony.

Me posing on an inexplicably misty beach . . .

The hotel swimming pool. I was too lazy to get off my sun lounger and INTO it though...

Posing on the Balcon

A church. My mum is in this picture too. She was trying to find out the mass times.

On the balcony with my wine.


A random street

Drinking cava on my birthday in Paradise Bar

Pretty beach

Me on the road to Maro


A random shrine in the middle of nowhere....


Outside the Nerja caves

A pretty hotel in Maro

A scary drop. I did NOT like walking over this bridge. And I had to do it TWICE...

Apparently this is a river. It's kinda small.

I liked the clouds.

Me on the street on our last night.

9 comments:

  1. I've also been to Nerja caves !!!! It all looks so pretty,.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, hope you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you had a good holiday :)
    I'll be in Seville next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Hope you had a wonderful time.

    Happy Birthday! Mine is on Tuesday. Sadly, I won't get to spend it in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the post so much.I have to decided my next vacation to visit Spain.From your post i get good knowledge about the Costa del Sol,which will help me during my visit.Hope u enjoyed your trip.The pictures are so beautiful and awesome.Thanks for this nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics... looks like a fabulous time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, I am always so jealous of your vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm jealous! I need to go on vacation somewhere now. I'm surprised you were worried about your weight. Your outfits were flattering and you look really nice in all of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)