Sunday, 12 September 2010

RANDOM WEEKEND THOUGHTS . . .

  • I haven't posted in a few days. This isn't normal. Not for ME anyway.
  • I really like my soon-to-be-new-team-member in work. And it will be awesome to have another female in the team after being the sole one for more than two years now.
  • I can't decide whether I like Cheeky Vimtos or Woo-Woo cocktails better.
  • I drank copious amounts of both last night, just to check.
  • Still haven't decided. More experimentation is likely required.
  • Rose wine will always be my first love though. (I PROMISE, Rosy! Pinky (no pun intended) swear.)
  • Sometimes I need to hear a second opinion of a guy from a friend in order to decide how I feel about him.
  • This may make me feel like a teenager, but, hey, I'm not exactly the most mature of people anyway!
  • Bed is good. (It's nearly half past twelve and I'm still in bed.)
  • Overtime is NOT so good.
  • Although the extra money is good.
  • I don't really have much to talk about. Hence this rubbish cop-out of a blog post.
  • I'm sorry. I'm sure inspiration will return soon.

Good weekends, people???

4 comments:

  1. The 2nd opinion thing, to know if you like a guy... I do the same thing!!

    This weekend has been good so far- I am watching my favorite football team today! Hope they win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good weekend ? Not so much. But you read about that on my blog already...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally do that whole second opinion on a guy too. When my friend disagrees with me, I get upset but then later, I consider her side of things and often, I see she's right.

    My weekend was good. Saturday was busy, Sunday I was sore. Well, my leg was sore. I have a bad hip so it's always sore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always ask for opinions. I think I forgot to ask for another boy's opinion though when I saw E at the weekend. Dammit!

    Hoorayyyy for distractions!

    x

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)