Saturday, 18 September 2010

HEAD? OFFICIALLY FUCKED . . .

It's Saturday night. I have alcohol. I SHOULD be relaxing and enjoying myself and making the most of my weekend or whatever.

Instead I am too keyed up and frustrated to actually relax. I COULD blame the fact I was up at five am this morning to go into work and do some overtime, but I'm not tired at all. I kinda wish I was. That way I could just talk myself into falling asleep right now.

At this precise moment, I would just like to fall asleep and hibernate for several months, until my life could align itself the way I want it (until I could work out exactly WHAT I want, for that matter) and then I could wake up and it would all be sorted for me.

Is that too much to ask?

I guess it probably is. Life would be way too easy that way.

But I WOULD look less tired . . . :)

7 comments:

  1. Go for a run? Do some shopping? Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you feel just a tiny bit better for having gotten your frusuration out on the page. Chin up chicky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'd love to go to sleep for several months (or 4 years of college) and wake up when my life was in order. If you figure out how to do that, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn - I hate those days you feel that way.
    I'm totally having one of those night righ now...
    I hope you survived yours !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! Hope you're feeling better this morning! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would just like to fall asleep and hibernate for several months, until my life could align itself the way I want it....
    Luved this part.. y cant things just get better on their own without stupid stresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaarrrrr let's drink some grog and haul some keel ;-)

    x

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)