Saturday, 13 March 2010

I'M HERE . . .BUT YOU DON'T KNOW IT! AND YOU'RE NAKED. HAHAHA . . .

Let's talk about how much fun it would be to be invisible! Wouldn't it??? I would LOVE it.

If I was invisible, I wouldn't waste the opportunity like the guy below . . .

Funny Facebook Fails

see more funny facebook stuff!


(Ah Failbooking, you make me laugh everytime.)

So I wouldn't waste it like that, but to be honest, I probably wouldn't use it for GOOD either.

First thing I would do is follow guys to the bathroom so I could see what their willies looked like.

(Obviously, I wouldn't stay to watch them pee. That would just be WEIRD!)

Then I'd find the nearest gym and check out the guy's changing room so I could see some men COMPLETELY naked. (Hence the post title. And I bet you just thought I was drunk. No. It's 10.15am. I haven't started drinking. Yet.)

It's always nice to see the goods before you buy . . .

There's also a vague chance I might try some shoplifting. I've never tried it before, and I think it would be harder to get caught if no one could SEE me! Although the problem is that I wouldn't be able to make the thing I was STEALING invisible so an eagle-eyed security guard might see the stolen items just appearing to FLOAT by them. But I guess that could potentially freak them out enough to not attempt to catch me when the alarm went off at the doors!

I would be able to go to a pub myself without feeling self-conscious! AND drink for free!

I'd be able to follow anyone I suspect is conspiring against me (for once, I have reason to be paranoid) and record conversations to use as evidence.

Actually, just generally being able to hear other people's conversations without them knowing you were there would be several kinds of awesome.


If you were invisible, what would be the first thing you would do??? Would you use your invisibility for good or for evil?

Couple of other things.

UK girl bloggers, are you following @GBMEUP on twitter yet? If you're interested in joining us up in Ediinburgh on the last weekend in May, make sure you do so you can keep up to date with the information. While we're at it, are you following ME on twitter? If not, why not? Get to it.

And also, this song makes me unreasonably happy. (Which definitely helps, given my current mood)






Just sooo nice. :)


Now get on the invisibility question, stat!

8 comments:

  1. started following you :)

    I'm Sarahdelala :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like your "eavesdrop on other people's conversations" idea! I'm far too paranoid, too, and I'm always convinced that people are talking about me, it would be nice to have solid proof!

    This was fun, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would I be completely out of anyone's reach or would people still be able to hear me? Would cameras still catch my picture?

    If I'd be completely silent but could still see myself in pictures, I'd go around all kinds of random places and take pictures of myself in situations with people. Like if a friend of mine was having a party, I'd take pictures of myself with that friend and because they didn't see me, they thought I wasn't there, but I had pictures from there. Imagine the confusion!

    And I'd totally go to the boys' changing rooms.. Compare and contrast, I say!

    I'd also go swimming/to the shower and come out, leaving wet footprints everywhere, freaking people out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, to be invisible ... I can only wish! I'd definitely want to see what other people really say about me when I'm not around (yeah, I'm a tad paranoid too :p) and just spy on them, maybe just on a few people in particular, hehehehe! One thing I'd love more than being invisible is reading people's minds! I know this would be a problem and I'd probably regret it, but I'd love to see what other people *really* think, heheheh!
    Oh and that song is LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wold shoplift for sure.

    Then I would pull nasty pranks on people I dislike or annoy me, or just pranks in general.

    hmmm might use this topic as a post too, just got lots of naughty ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eavesdrop, for sure. I know that's probably bad, but I'd love to hear what people say about me when I'm not there. It'd be the best way I could think of to figure out who to trust and who not to.
    Then I'd screw with the minds of people who'd badmouthed me, and just start moving shit around and freaking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theft and perving are the only two options I can think of... what else would there be?

    Oh yeah, apart from getting revenge on bastards who have done me wrong. Mwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely be checking out the goods too.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)