Tuesday, 9 March 2010

CHEER ME UP TUESDAY . . .

I feel like I need a cheer-me-up after my shitty day, so seems like a perfect time to re-visit Cheer-Me-Up Tuesday.

So I'm going to post some helpful tips, gleaned from websites like Viz. These never fail to make me laugh. And then I'm going to follow it up with a video I posted about a year ago now on here, but that still cracks me up to this day. Sound okay? Let's do it...


DON'T waste money on expensive ipods. Simply think of your favourite tune and hum it. If you want to "switch tracks", simply think of another song you like and hum that instead.



WORRIED that your teeth will be stained after a heavy night drinking red wine? Simply drink a bottle of white wine before going to bed to remove the stains.



EMPLOYERS: Avoid hiring unlucky people by immediately tossing half the CVs into the bin.



MURDERERS: Need to dispose of a body? Simply parcel it up and post it to yourself via DHL. You will never see it again.



SHOES last twice as long if only worn every other day.



ALCOHOLICS: don't worry where the next drink is coming from. Go to the pub, where a large selection is available at retail prices.



DON'T waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view.



OLYMPIC athletes. Disguise the fact that you've taken steroids by running a bit slower.



GIRLS. Don't worry about a nice dress for that important first date. All he's interested in is seeing you naked.



PEOPLE whose surname is Toblerone should always take along an empty 'Toblerone' chocolate box when attending interviews for office jobs. This would save your potential employer the expense of having to make a name plaque for your desk, and therefore increase your chances of getting the job.




And now . . . FOR THE VIDEO!!!

Anyone remember this?



I still laugh everytime I watch it. So damn funny...


Anyone got anything else to cheer me up this week???

19 comments:

  1. I've never seen that video but it's f'ing hilarious. There's one like that for Total Eclipse of the Heart which is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, these were cute! I'm sorry to hear you had a shitty day! :( I hope sunnier skies are in your near future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed a cheer up today too!

    Check out "Surprised Kitty"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wine over wine idea is too clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop everything you are doing and go watch the literal version of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" if you have not seen it. It's even better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was pretty funny. My favorite was the ipod one though cause I don't have an ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I don't know about you, but that sure cheered ME up!! I love the white wine after red wine advice. DEFINITELY words to live by!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol I love the one about binoculars. Like DOH. Haha.:)

    Other things that might cheer you up..umm..try http://www.mostbeautifulman.com hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god, I laughed so hard when I read this! :D

    The best one being the red wine-white wine solution. Think I might try it tomorrow! :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. icanhascheezburger!

    Everyone loves a lolcat. Nom nom nom. :P

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That video is great!

    Here's something else to cheer you up
    http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

    Snafugirl
    http://snafuliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG ... so gonna try the drinking white wine before bed time trick :-) Too funny- and the only thing I could do to cheer you up is tell you about my day yesterday and that would turn into a major bitch fest so I'll just stick with recanting your list for now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha I hadn't seen that video yet, that was awesome!

    I also liked your binocular tip :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! That's funny stuff. I like the expensive dress one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These were great! A definite needed pick me up! My week is hellish. When will Friday get here???

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great. Definitely cheered me up! How about this for you: http://jezebel.com/5488290/looking-for-levity-during-a-long-show-oscar-lols/gallery/

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha love the video, and love those little anecdotes!

    and i LOVE toblerones!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, those are too funny! They cheered me up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how i needed that. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)