And here's what's helping me along . . . :)
- The Valentines card I received from a fellow blogger. It really made me smile when I came home yesterday to find it there. Thank you so much! :)
- My awesome friends - especially my new bloggy friends from last week's trip to Manchester. Just wish you all lived closer so we could hang out more often. *sad face*
- Got paid on Friday. Sometimes it absolutely ROCKS getting paid mid-month!
- On top of that, was given 150 pounds randomly by my Granda. Yay!
- I may have felt a bit obliged to do a seven hour overtime shift on Saturday but I'll be getting 150 pounds for that too. Not until next month's paypacket though. But every little helps. :)
- My first long lie in two weeks this morning. It was AMAZING!
- Apart from Zante in May, I have been developing various other holiday plans for the year in the past week or so. Possibly London in April (although I'm also liking the idea of Dublin). Belfast in August hopefully. And I'm also hoping to get away for the week of my 31st in October with my lovely Mum. If I could wake up on the 4th of October in a lovely warm climate, it would probably be OFFICIALLY the best birthday ever.
- Met up with Amy-kins, one of my former flatmates who I haven't seen for a year - she moved back to Belfast in 2007. :( Me, her and Mich hung out, along with Amy's boyf, Chris, and had a FAB night. Drink, good food and silly conversation - what else can you ask for???
- Saw Kelly Clarkson for the second time on Thursday (first saw her back on St Paddy's Day 2008) and even though I could barely see her for most of the gig (the curse of being a short ass), she still sounded AWESOME! And, in case any of the rest of you wanted to know (since Ben emailed me to ask), I didn't in fact pee my pants, even a little.
- Yummy dinner on Friday with one of my besties. Awesome! Plus she didn't like the wine we got in the pub we went to afterwards so I got to drink pretty much all of it. Yippee!
- Out with my sis and another of my besties at Reflex, the 80s pub, Saturday night. We got drunk and danced like idiots. Some of my favourite silly memories are from that place. Like the comedy slap I gave my friend V's male friend when he was acting like a fud. Or the time where V congratulated a guy on his realistic 80s look - turned out he wasn't dressing up, that was just his normal clothes. Anyway, twas a GREAT night. And didn't have a hangover this morning which made it even better!
- Spent most of today hanging out myself, drifting through the interweb and imbibing rose wine. And buying things - a pretty dress from Miss Selfridge and then an equally pretty top from Joy, a website the lovely Miss *H pointed me in the direction of. All in all, it was a successful Valentines day! :)
HOW WERE YOUR WEEKENDS? WHAT'S MADE YOU SMILE OF LATE?