Well, not so much resolutions as things I just want to DO next year.
- Find a form of exercise that I WANT to do so I can keep at it, and keep healthy.
- Visit more places in the UK (for example, I want to visit some of the islands off the coast of Scotland, as I never have before and I've always wanted to. Like Barra, for example, or Lewis)
- Meet some bloggers (hopefully this will be happening in February)
- Make a start on that writing course that I bought nearly a year and a half ago (otherwise what was the point in me spending close to 300 quid on it???) In fact, hopefully I'll make a start on that BEFORE the New Year . . .
- Try and go on at least two foreign holidays (hopefully Lanzarote is getting booked tomorrow night for May of next year, so that's a start)
- Lose a stone in weight
- Start SAVING money so I'm not just living one month's salary to the next
- Finally prove to my boss and other co-workers that I'm just as valuable as the teammate who seems to get all the recognition no matter what I do.
So what are your plans for next year???