Sunday, 8 November 2009

THINGS TO POSSIBLY AVOID TALKING ABOUT ON A DATE . . .

  • Whether or not Louis Walsh is gay.
  • If John and Edward ("Jedward") from X-Factor are his secret sons and that's why he picked them for the groups category



(I'm REALLY glad I missed this performance...)

  • The Bermuda Triangle (don't even ask, seriously. I honestly don't know HOW I managed to get onto that subject.)
  • A random work anecdote about someone who cheated in an exam and a wet cheatsheet covered in faeces. (I know, I know. There's something wrong with me . . .)

That being said, I managed to avoid asking if he had enjoyed his pee OR if other guys had been looking at his penis in the bathroom.

And despite my conversational vomit, it seemed to go okay.

And the snogging on my doorstep at two am was fun. (He walked me home. What a gent.)

Let's wait and see . . .

9 comments:

  1. So aside from the occasional odd question, sounds like things went ok. My fingers will be crossed for you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it went swimmingly, despite your nerves! Hurrah! ;-) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a test he obviously passed ;) can't wait to hear more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygod hottt :) can't wait to see how things develop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you call it snogging. :) Congrats on that. That is always fun! Can't wait to hear what comes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh nice! I am looking forward to any developments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great date!! I always say the wrong things.. probably why i don't go on more than one with any guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you maybe onto something RE: Jedward.. simon cowle and those doods have crap hair - could be in the genes? :o)

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)