Sunday, 22 November 2009

SOME "SOUNDS" . . .

So tonight I was meant to be going to a gig at Oran Mor - The Sounds are playing. The reason why I'm not going now is a long story that I can't really be bothered getting into, but they're a pretty good band so you should check them out . . . :)







Here are some other songs stuck in my head at the moment . . .













They're not all completely recent songs but I do like to listen to them, so thought I'd share. What are you listening to right now?

1 comment:

  1. Ah a pity you didn't go to the gig :(

    Cheers for sharing though... I think this may be the first band I've encountered where I fancy every member to some degree... wow... either YouTube has magical, beautify-ing qualities or I'm slightly delirious from too much Benylin.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)