Wednesday, 14 October 2009

WEAPON OF CHOICE . . .

A random (and, admittedly, rather odd) conversation which took place earlier . . .

GUY No 1: I hate him. I REALLY hate him. I'd like to kill him with a spear of asparagus . . . because that would take a REALLY long time.

ME: (skeptically) How would you manage to kill him with asparagus?

GUY No 1: Oh I'd work SOMETHING out, believe me.

GUY No 2: What will you do to the NEXT guy you hate? Attack him with a dandelion stalk???


And people think I'M odd . . .

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! I needed a good laugh today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This reminded me of the part in Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves...

    [the Sheriff has said he'll cut out Robin Hood's heart with a spoon]
    Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's DULL, you twit, it'll hurt more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If its a spear of any type, you can find a way to make it work....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asparagus!?!?! Really? Who comes up with that. I could see maybe a carrot or something like that b/c it is harder and you could shave it down into a spear. Wow. Now I feel weird thinking of different veggies to kill people with...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahaha! A asparagus? A dandelion stalk? Hahaha... Let's leave behind guns and swords and start a GREEN revolution, then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha that's fantastic! Thanks for cheering me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to see that horrormovie! Hot soroity girl murdered by asparages :)

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)