Tuesday, 6 October 2009

SO A SERIOUS QUESTION . . .

Okay, I am TOTALLY talking crap, it's not THAT serious. But . . . I DO have a question.

Wait for it.

Here it is.

If you could be anyone famous, who would you be???

For me, it's got to be Shakira.

I mean, have you SEEN this video???



Okay, the frickin' video won't embed right. Go here if you haven't seen it.

She's hot, she's flexible as fuck (how handy would THAT be???) AND she's a good person.

The only way I can make myself feel better about myself? The fact that she's two and a half years older than me!!!

Ha!!!! Suck on THAT, Shakira.

(But seriously, if you ever want someone to take over your life - and body - I am soooo there!!! I love you!!!)

So . . . who would you like to be? Remember, Shakira is mine!!! ;)

11 comments:

  1. She's creepy fake-naked in that video.

    But I watched it with a guy friend and he just said, "Holy shit." And left it at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I'm torn between so many artists and celebrities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a tough one. There's so many beautiful celebrities! It'd be hard for me to decide between Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson and Keira Knightly. I think they are all gorgeous and good people too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you don't dance quite that strangely....

    I'd love to be a rich man's daughter. Money? For nothing? Yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be Cameron Diaz... fun, one of the boys, but still looks killer in a dress
    There are lots of other kickass girls I can think of too, but Cam is the one I'd want to be right at this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://sexinnocentbastard.blogspot.com/

    pls support thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Btw, you won an award...please come without Kayne to accept it at http://littlemsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/10/over-top-and-through-moon.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm... I would say Shakira too because she's put the name (and the dancing, and the music and the sexiness) of the Latin people ALL OVER THE WORLD.

    If not, I'd be... J.Lo. For the same reasons above and because I LOVE Marc Anthony.

    Yes, I know most of the non-latin people think he just sits around and does nothing but spending J.Lo's money, but he's UBER famous in Latin America. And he has the most beautiful songs ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Britney Spears!!Now, you might be wondering why I would want to be that crazy nut and there is several reasons.

    She is beautiful. She looks healty, not to skinny.

    She can sing, I always wanted to have a talent like that.

    And I can relate since I to have (and still) struggle with depression and perhaps a bipolar disorder. Of course I never had the public downfall, or a downfall like that at all.. I think she showed great character coming back from that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty cool place you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

    Anete Smith

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)