Thursday, 22 October 2009

IT'S NOT A "DIRTY LITTLE SECRET" . . .

. . . that I had a ticket to go and see the All American Rejects last Sunday, since Mich got me a ticket for my birthday.

In fact, I shouted it from the rooftops. I also told everyone if they didn't see me again, it was because I was going to run off with Tyson Ritter. Yum yum yum. He is HOT.

I mean, LOOK!!!!





The problem is . . . and this is what I always forget . . . how the FUCK was the dude going to see me from up there on the stage when I was stuck behind tons of people??? Dammit.

Instead Mich concentrated on trying to get me to chat up some not-altogether-unattractive looking dudes standing nearby.

(Mich, do you know me but at all??? I don't "do" chatting up!!!!)

So I had an awesome night, drank TONS of vodka (without the hangover the next day!), the band were fab (the support acts, on the other hand, were NOT), but I came home Tyson-less. Poor me.

Oh well. Maybe I'll pull the singer at the NEXT gig I go to.

But considering it's Kelly Clarkson (again) and I ain't that way inclined, I guess not . . .

5 comments:

  1. Dayuuuummmm dude is FIERCE. Hahhaaha. I suggest wearing shirts that has little lamps on it, battery powered hahahaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!! I love the All American Rejects!

    Glad you enjoyed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I KNOW you don't 'do' chatting up, but would it have been so awful to at least smile at them flirtatiously over your shoulder?

    No, didn't think so!!

    :P

    Ahhh besides that, you're great fun at gigs! Let's go to more! :)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)