I know you're meant to be able to back up your opinion with a wise, well thought out, balanced argument as to WHY you like or dislike something. But I can't really be bothered. Because I can't quite put my finger on it. I guess it's something to do with the fact that everyone seems to own one, or be talking about how they are going to GET one. When everyone starts doing something, it's my natural reaction to avoid it like the plague.
Plus I kinda like my Blackberry now.
Anyway, I guess it isn't so much the product ITSELF I dislike. It's the bloody stupid TV advert for the applications that REALLY does my head in. "Whatever you want, there's an app for that." Blah blah blah BLAH BLAH. I don't CARE!!!!
But it got me wondering what kind of aps would come in handy for me . . .
- "Are you out drinking and wondering how many more glasses of rose wine you can imbibe before you pass out? There's an app for that."
- "If you've managed to inadvertently piss off another girl on the dancefloor on a night out and are trying to work out how to make peace before she punches you . . . there's an app for that too!"
- "If you're completely hungover and unable to get out of bed and need someone to deliver you a roll & sausage & potato scone along with some hangover-reducing full fat Coca Cola . . . guess what? There's an app for that too! (Although it will involve a complete stranger walking into your bedroom. Oh well, as long as he's sexy...)"
- "Always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time? Wish there was a switch in your brain that would STOP you from doing so? There's an app for that."
- "Want to kill some random person on the street who just WON'T GET OUT OF YOUR WAY??? Unbelievably . . . there's an app for that also!!!"
Speaking of which, is there an app where I can submit my suggestions for apps???