Tuesday, 29 September 2009

THE HO IN THE 'GRO . . .

A selection of messages going between me and one of my friends today . . .

PAULA: Deposit now paid so definitely have a couple of tables for Saturday night.
FRIEND: Yay!!!
PAULA: So that's the venue sorted. Now all I need is an outfit...
FRIEND: Oooh! Do you have a theme?
PAULA: No!!!
PAULA: In fact, how about a "everyone has to look older than Paula" theme??? (Given that I'm going to be 30, may as well ensure I'm the youngest looking)
FRIEND: Oh, there won't be any problem there! (Since the general reaction to hearing I am going to be thirty is "Oh you look so young!")
PAULA: Still, to make sure, perhaps I'll wear a babygro.
Pause.
PAULA: Maybe not. People might mistake me for Lady Gaga.

Has she worn a babygro yet???

Oh, that'll be next.

For sure.

(Lady GG, if you somehow stumble across my blog and end up wearing a babygro as a result, I soooo want the credit for it!)

9 comments:

  1. Be careful with this one, P - you're wandering into fetish territory with all this talk of wearing babygro's...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record - Lady Gaga is a lady douche and would wear a leotard made of recycled garbage if she thought i would get her attention...

    ReplyDelete
  3. * Thought IT would get her attention.

    I'm not getting her atention - she makes me want to vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, while it might be interesting, i would probably advise against it (especailly if there are cameras about!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wear it wear it wear it, I'd love to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wasn't there an episode of Friends when Rachael is super scared of turning 30??? Oh P, you're all glamour my friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I'm going to have to google babygro b/c I have no idea wtf one is.

    But if it is at all weird in a bad bad way then Lady GG will definitely find a way to wear it. Her style is atrocious! Blech!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... How about wearing 2 pigtails and a sexy short dress? Now THAT's a bit sexier than wanting to be Lady GG.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)