Wednesday, 23 September 2009

DONE...

I honestly am not sure how much more of this I can take.

I actually wanted to cry when I got home tonight. Because I had such a bad day, have had such a few bad weeks, and I don't want to go back. And I was so utterly RELIEVED to not be there anymore.

I feel like all I do is try and it's always for nothing. I'm so de-motivated it's hard to KEEP trying but I do. I'm not even sure WHY I try anymore.

And I'm so stressed. My stress neck (lovely dry red patches of skin - soo attractive) is back again. Which always happens at times such as this.

I'm being pushed out. I know this. I've known it all along.

But it still hurts all the same.

Apologies, just needed a quick vent. I'm feeling utterly miserable and drained right now. I'll probably be back later though. I will need to post something more cheerful in order to cheer myself up.

Right now though, I feel like wallowing for a bit.

5 comments:

  1. *hugs tightly*

    What you give out you get back times three... and I promise you that the certain someone responsible for upsetting you is going to seriously fucking regret their shitty behaviour towards you once Karma has its' way.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Alll I can do is offer a very tight hug...and a sympathetic ear/email if you want one

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're feeling better after your vent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I hope you're feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Hun, I REALLY hope you're feeling better. These days have not been good, but I'm sure they will only get better!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)