Sunday, 6 September 2009

BOLLOCKS!!!

Sorry, just trying to get your attention. Did it work? ;)

********The weekend has been fairly busy. I've been drunk and drunker frequently, rarely sober. Hungover, tired, mostly happy though. I went out last night with my friend V and pulled a hot Irish man. Although he was a bit of the strong and silent type. Doesn't work for me - I don't have enough conversation to keep that one going. Great kisser though. ;)


********Today me and my sister planned to go and watch the end of the half marathon taking place in Glasgow as we knew some people running . . . but we managed to get lost on the way to Glasgow Green. Don't quite understand how we did that but there you go!


********I then had a bit of a spending spree in Poundland. Well, when every item only costs a pound and you spend eleven pounds, I think you can qualify that as a "spending spree", right? That being said, considering I was stocking up on batteries, scented candles and juice, it wasn't anything particularly amazing that I bought. I feel a strange sense of satisfaction though.


********Weirdly, almost like he knew I wasn't thinking about him too much, the guy decided to comment on my status update on Facebook this afternoon. Which of course brought him back to the forefront of my mind. But I'm getting there. Slowly but surely . . .

7 comments:

  1. Dirty minx, a hot Irishman?!

    I'm jealous. lol :P

    Rarrrrr xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read like the 4 last posts because I'm SO behind on my Google Reader.

    I'm sorry you're going through all this but it seems like it was the right thing to do.

    With time, you'll be able to look back and see it had no point to keep suffering for something that wasn't worth it.

    And falling into the cab? Blame it on the shoes. Or the cab driver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read like the 4 last posts because I'm SO behind on my Google Reader.

    I'm sorry you're going through all this but it seems like it was the right thing to do.

    With time, you'll be able to look back and see it had no point to keep suffering for something that wasn't worth it.

    And falling into the cab? Blame it on the shoes. Or the cab driver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Andy. I always blame the shoes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're definately on the road to recovery with shopping and kissing hot Irish men. Remember you don't need conversation when you're lying down....just sayin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha.... i think hot Irishmen are always the answer! Also hot Italians, Brazilians, Spainish and Australian boys, if you can get your hands on them.

    And who needs conversation when your glued to the dudes lips ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I've been drinking more lately too! Greeting, my fellow enthusiastic drinker! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)